Our top 5 favorite fruity tea flavors to choose from
Tea— a staple beverage that you can find in every house of India— the drink that’s brewed every morning, afternoon, evening, and sometimes night too. We call out for a cup of tea when in trouble and in times of extreme happiness too. Yet while our beloved cup of chai (tea) is fully capable of admirable things, they perhaps can taste and feel the same when infused with fruit and healing herbs.
From fighting flu to lowering blood pressure, sipping fruit, herbal and green tea can fill you up with loads of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants along with providing a tasty burst of goodness whatever the time of day. Here we have curated a list of the top 5 fruity flavored tea from Ronnefedt that is our favorite of all. Let’s look at some of its benefits.
- Copa Cabana: Copa Cabana comes with the sweet scent of tropical fruits that instantly takes you on an exotic journey to Copacabana, the heat of Rio, with its fruitiness of the rosehip, of apples, hibiscus, orange, and blackberry. The main ingredients are Rosehip peel, apple pieces, hibiscus, orange peel, natural flavors, sweet blackberry leaves, licorice root, chicory root.
- Red Berries: Ronnefeldt Ripe berries round off its delightful fruitiness with every sip. It is one of our most popular fruit infusion mixes of apple-pomace, hibiscus, citric acid, and rosehip peel. The sweet, fruity aroma of ripe raspberries and strawberries capture the flavor of summer instantly.
- Pina Colada: With the typical taste of pineapple and coconut, Ronnefeldt’s creamy and fruity Pina Colada is a classic cocktail that gives a unique touch of flavors. It is often considered mild as it does not contain hibiscus. It helps in weight loss, improves mood, relieves anxiety, and boosts the immune system.
- Cranberry Kiwi: A perfect blend of red cranberries and kiwi to create a luxurious and delicately sour fruit experience is what this yummilicious fruity tea delivers to its users. Enjoy every sip with its health benefits like immunity boosting, weight loss, strength development, and lots more.
- Rose Hip: Ronnefeldt Rosehip Tea is a classic fruit tea that is finely composed of sun-ripened rose hips and aromatic hibiscus. It calms your senses and helps in alleviating your body pain every time you sip it.
Order your favorite exotic fruity tea products from Caramelly! Explore the wide range of coffees, beverages, and gourmet items to go with them.