Our Top 5 Favorite Coffee Recipes
Coffee needs to be perfect every morning. The more the flavors, the better your day will be. So, with the vision of making you your own barista, we’ve rounded up the best specialty coffee recipes, including cold brew, cappuccino, and, of course, lattes. So why wait when we can start right away? Let’s begin.
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte: A combination of chocolate and pumpkin might not sound familiar, but it goes quite well together, and adding a punch of coffee makes it even better. You would need a few ingredients and a Nespresso Aerocinno Milk Frother machine to make this perfect cup of coffee instantly. All you need are:
- Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother (optional)
- Nespresso Master Origin Nicaragua Coffee Capsules
- ¾ cup of Milk
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup or Pumpkin Pie Sauce
- White Chocolate Sauce
To make this, you need to place pumpkin spice syrup or sauce into the bottom of the glass, dripping on its edges. Following this, you need to prepare hot, frothed milk for a latte using a frothing device, preferably Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother. Then add Milk to the glass and stir everything to combine. Finally, you can brew capsules directly into the glass and top it with a drizzle of white chocolate sauce.
- Choco Coco Latte Macchiato: What do you get when you combine rich, bold coffee, decadent chocolate, and slightly tropical, nutty coconut? You'll feel awesome. So, let's make a delicious cup of Choco Coco Latte Macchiato. You will need:
- Nespresso Kazaar Coffee Capsule
- Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother
- ¾ cup of Milk
- Two teaspoons of coconut syrup
- Two teaspoons for chocolate spread
- Grated coconut for garnishing
To make this, you need to add a teaspoon full of chocolate spread to the coffee mug and combine ¾ mug of hot milk and coconut syrup in the frother. Next, pour the frothed milk over the chocolate spread in the large glass, pop in the capsule, and brew into the large glass. Finally, top it with some grated coconut. Voila, it's ready!
- Iced Chocolate Coffee: We know you are craving cold coffee in this extremely hot weather. Are you? So let's make one. For this, you will need:
- Nespresso Arpeggio Coffee Capsules
- Coffee mug
- Frother (such as the Aeroccino)
- ¾ cup of Milk
- A scoop of chocolate ice cream
- Two tablespoons of macaroon syrup
- One tablespoon of crushed ice
Begin with pouring cold milk into frother and froth it until it's sufficiently creamy; brew both capsules into the coffee mug simultaneously. Now, pour the brewed coffee into the shaker and mix a scoop of chocolate ice cream; SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE. Finally, pour crushed ice into the large glass. And add coffee and ice cream mixture. Finally, pour foamed Milk over the top until the glass is full.
- Turmeric Latte: It is the time to make your cup of delicious coffee using Nespresso products. It's time to make Turmeric Latte. Turmeric brings an interesting depth of traditional flavor to a classic latte recipe. So, for this, you will need:
- Nespresso Venezia Coffee Capsules
- Turmeric Syrup
- Turmeric Powder
- 3/4th cup of Milk
It is quite simple to make. All you need to do is pour turmeric syrup into the glass. Next, you have to prepare hot, frothed milk for a latte using a frothing device. Add Milk to glass and stir to combine. Finally, brew the capsule directly into the glass and sprinkle a pinch of ground turmeric on the top. Enjoy!
- Mocha Mint Latte: Brewing coffee at home doesn't need to be troublesome, and with the right techniques, your freshly home-brewed coffee can be just as delicious as the coffee served in any cafe. Try this one. You will need:
- Nespresso Vanilla Eclair Coffee Capsules
- One tablespoon dark chocolate sauce
- ½ teaspoon of mint syrup
- ¼ cup of Milk
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
Pour the dark chocolate sauce into the coffee mug and add mint syrup. Next, prepare froth milk using Nespresso Aeroccino and pour it into the mug. Now, you can brew the coffee capsules directly into the coffee mug. Finally, top with whipped cream and choco-chips.
So, no matter how you like your coffee, bitter, sweet, chocolatey, or caramelly, we have always got you covered. Check out our wide collection of products and order them for delivery to your doorstep.