Be the envy of coffee lovers everywhere with Bialetti's gorgeous Venus Moka Pot!
Crafted from stainless steel and copper, its classic design is built to last, perfect for those who take their java seriously. And with an induction base, you can enjoy your Italian-style espresso on the stovetop or induction pot .
Caffeinated bliss has never been so multi-functional!.
Enjoy a luxurious cup of coffee with this aesthetically pleasing coffee accessory!
Bialetti's signature quality!
This travel-friendly coffeemaker combines the classic Bialetti design with modern convenience, so you can kickstart your day with the same rich, smooth coffee you love no matter where you are. Unleash your inner barista and discover the pleasure of brewing great coffee on the go!
What to do before the first use?
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. The Bialetti Moka Express Italia is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- It’s really important that you don’t use the handle while unscrewing as this can cause the handle to break.
How to make coffee in a Moka Pot?
- Fill the base with water to just below the level of the safety valve. Be careful not to overfill as the air in the space between the water and the coffee filter is what heats and forces the water up through the coffee. If the water tank is overfilled the result is boiled coffee, with a bitter or burnt taste.
- Insert the funnel.
- Loosely fill the funnel with espresso ground coffee, do not press coffee down.
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place the coffeemaker on low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
- It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
- Remove immediately from the heat once the coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
- Disassemble and hand wash in warm water. Suitable for use on gas, electric, and ceramic hobs, NOT suitable for induction.
How do you clean your Moka Pot?
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in the dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
What are the Tips/Precaution you should consider?
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
- Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate, and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder, or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
- If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Store coffee grounds in an airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Use filtered water for the best coffee flavor.
What are the delivery timelines?
Next day delivery is not applicable to Bialetti products. They'll get delivered in 3-4 days.