Brew your favorite Moka pot coffee anytime, anywhere with Bialetti Moka Elettrika!
This travel-friendly coffeemaker combines the classic Bialetti design with modern convenience, so you can kickstart your day with the same rich, smooth coffee you love no matter where you are.
Unleash your inner barista and discover the pleasure of brewing great coffee on the go!
What to do before the first use?
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. It is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- It’s really important that you don’t put too much force on the press.
How to make coffee in a Elektrikka?
- Pour room temperature water into the Moka boiler, filling it up to the level of the safety valve. Avoid overfilling to prevent overly watery coffee.
- Choose your preferred ground coffee blend. Note: The blend must be specifically ground for a Moka pot and not excessively fine. Generously fill the Moka pot's funnel, without pressing down the coffee.
- Plug in the Moka pot and turn ON the switch.
- Wait for the coffee to brew and flow into the top compartment.
- Turn OFF the switch when coffee stops flowing into the top compartment.
How do you clean your Moka Pot?
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in the dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
What are the Tips/Precaution you should consider?
- Heating system with electronic resistance.
- Power on indicator light.
- Sturdy and anti-scald handle and knob.
- Cold base that is suitable for even the most delicate surfaces.
- 230 V power supply.
- Warning: it cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
What are the delivery timelines?
Next day delivery is not applicable to Bialetti products. They'll get delivered in 3-4 days.