Brew up an adventure with the Bialetti Coffee Press Preziosa!
Its 18/10 stainless steel and glass cylinder construction ensures your coffee is of the highest quality. Show off your inner risk-taker with the iconic domino cutout symbolizing Bialetti’s authenticity. Dare to take your coffee-making to the next level!
What to do before the first use?
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. It is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- It’s really important that you don’t put too much force on the press.
How to make coffee in a French Press?
- Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
- Put coarse ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1-inch space at the top.
- Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
Included Parts: Knob, stainless steel rod, straining lid, filter plate, borosilicate glass carafe, stainless steel body, handle.
How do you clean your Moka Pot?
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in the dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
What are the Tips/Precaution you should consider?
- Use coarse ground coffee in your French press.
- Don't use too fine ground coffee, this can result in a clogged filter screen and grounds in your coffee after pouring.
- If the water temperature is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Water should be just off of a boil, about 200 degrees Fahrenheit; a thermometer can be used to ensure accuracy.
- Store your coffee grounds in an airtight container, away from sunlight or in your freezer.
- For the freshest coffee, grind your beans immediately before brewing.
- Use filtered water for the best coffee flavor.
What are the delivery timelines?
Next day delivery is not applicable to Bialetti products. They'll get delivered in 3-4 days.