The Aeroccino3 is an automatic and amazingly simple system for preparing a creamy - cold or warm - milk foam.
Just fill in the milk and press the button. Within a few seconds, without noise or vibration, the Aeroccino prepares a wonderful milk foam with which you can realize countless recipe ideas depending on the season. The Aeroccino can also be used to heat milk for your Caffè Latte.
Maximum capacity for preparing milk foam: 120 ml; for warming milk: 240 ml.
Mains operated, diameter: 9 cm; Height: 17 cm.
Nespresso milk frother with 3 styles of preparation and a single touch button
The Aeroccino3 Black brings back the retro look of Nespresso Aeroccinos. This milk frother makes hot milk foam, hot milk, or cold froth, to help you prepare your favorite coffee beverage recipes at home in a simple way.
Maximum capacity: if preparing milk froth, 4oz | if preparing hot milk, 8oz
MILK GUIDELINES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Milk should be as fresh and cold as possible (milk close to expiring will not froth well)
- Protein content should be high as protein allows milk to froth. Shake the carton before attempting to froth to evenly distribute the proteins
- Fat content creates differences in the foam quality
- - low fat creates dry, stiff foam
- - high fat creates wet, silky foam
- - both are fine, it just depends on preference
- UHT (Ultra Heat Treatment) boxed milks tend to yield very good results; however, it is suggested to immediately put the milk in the fridge, so it can get cold
- Milk that has been frozen will not froth
- Conventional and organic milk should work equally well, as long as the milk is fresh and cold
- Cow's milk works best. Alternative milks can be attempted, but there is no guarantee that they will yield results